2. With the free participation in the competition, our conditions of participation are automatically accepted.
3. Persons over the age of 18 residing in Germany are eligible to participate. Persons to whom the above information does not apply are excluded from participation.
4. Comments that violate Facebook guidelines, German law and/or copyright will be removed after notification and without notice. The participant is thus excluded from the competition.
5. The winner will be determined within 24 hours after the end of the competition and announced in the comment function of the competition post.
6. The final winner will be determined at random from all participants.
7. It is not possible to cash out the cash value of the prizes.
8. After the winner has been announced, he has 4 weeks to claim his prize. If this is not the case, he loses any claim to the prize.
9. The winner will receive the prize in the mail or if he collects it in person.
10. All Facebook names of the participants will be recorded and saved to determine the winner. All data will be deleted no later than 30 days after the end of the competition, but the comments on Facebook will remain and can still be viewed by the public. Address data will only be recorded by the winner and only used to send the prize.
11. If there is a suspicion of technical complications and/or an attempt at manipulation, Brauheld.eu reserves the right to end the competition early.
12. Brauheld.eu is not liable for material and legal defects in the prices and the resulting consequences.
13. Legal recourse is excluded.
Questions, comments and or complaints about the doctorate should be sent directly to Stolzausholz.de - Andreas Thurmayr - Falkenaustraße 22 -83454 Anger